Assisted Living Bloomington
Bloomington city is located in Monroe County, Indiana State, US.
Assisted living in Bloomington as it exists today emerged in the 1990s as an Indiana eldercare alternative on the continuum of care for people, for whom independent living is not appropriate but who do not need the 24-hour medical care provided by a nursing home and are too young to live in a retirement home. Assisted living is a philosophy of care and services promoting independence and dignity.
Bloomington Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Bloomington Assisted Living Home, is 812
Search for Bloomington, IN assisted living facilities by their name or address
Bloomington Assisted Living - Indiana
Zip Code is 47403 and Currently there are 16 assisted living homes and senior care homes in our database for Bloomington City.
A distinction is generally made between Bloomington medical and non-medical care, care provided by people who are not medical professionals. The latter is much less likely to be covered by insurance or public funds. In the US, 67% of the one million or so residents in assisted living facilities pay for care out of their own funds. The rest get help from family and friends and from state agencies. Medicare does not pay unless skilled-nursing care is needed and given in certified skilled nursing facilities or by a skilled nursing agency in the home.
Bloomington Assisted living facilities usually do not meet Medicares requirements. However, Medicare does pay for some skilled care if the elderly person meets the requirements for the Medicare home health benefit.
Bloomington Assisted Living - IN Retirement Homes - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Bloomington assisted living homes by its names
- Alc-monroe House - 2770 S Adams St #106
- Alterra Sterling House Of Bloomington - 3802 S Sare Rd
- Autumn Hills- Alzheimer's Special Care Center -
- Bell Trace Health And Living Center - 725 Bell Trace Cir
- Bell Trace Senior Living Community - 800 Bell Trace Circle Ofc
- Better Living For Special People - 2709 W Ida Ln
- Bloomington Convalescent Center - 714 S Rogers St
- Bloomington Nursing And Rehabilitation Center - 120 E Miller Dr
- Garden Villa - 1100 S Curry Pike
- Glen Arbor - 3100 S Walnut St
- Golden Living Center-bloomington - 155 E Burks Dr