Assisted Living Boston
Boston city is located in Suffolk County, Massachusetts State, US.
Assisted living in Boston as it exists today emerged in the 1990s as an Massachusetts eldercare alternative on the continuum of care for people, for whom independent living is not appropriate but who do not need the 24-hour medical care provided by a nursing home and are too young to live in a retirement home. Assisted living is a philosophy of care and services promoting independence and dignity.
Boston Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Boston Assisted Living Home, is 617
Search for Boston, MA assisted living facilities by their name or address
Boston Assisted Living - Massachusetts
Zip Code is 2115 and Currently there are 33 assisted living homes and senior care homes in our database for Boston City.
A distinction is generally made between Boston medical and non-medical care, care provided by people who are not medical professionals. The latter is much less likely to be covered by insurance or public funds. In the US, 67% of the one million or so residents in assisted living facilities pay for care out of their own funds. The rest get help from family and friends and from state agencies. Medicare does not pay unless skilled-nursing care is needed and given in certified skilled nursing facilities or by a skilled nursing agency in the home.
Boston Assisted living facilities usually do not meet Medicares requirements. However, Medicare does pay for some skilled care if the elderly person meets the requirements for the Medicare home health benefit.
Boston Assisted Living - MA Retirement Homes - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Boston assisted living homes by its names
- Benjamin Healthcare Center - 120 Fisher Ave
- Boston Escorts Referral Service - 200 Boylston St
- Boston Financial Group Inc - 101 Arch St
- Boston Home, Inc (the) - 2049 Dorchester Ave
- Brookline Health Care Center - 99 Park St
- German Center For Extended Care - 2222 Centre St
- Goddard House, A Skilled Nursing & Rehab Ctr - 201 S Huntington Ave
- Marian Manor - 130 Dorchester Ave
- Massachusetts Bay Authority Retirement Fund - 1 Washington Mall
- Melville Nursing Home - 3 Melville Ave
- Recuperative Services Unit-hebrew Rehab Center - 1200 Centre St
- Roscommon On The Parkway - 1190 Vfw Pky
- Roscommon West Roxbury - 5060 Washington St
- Senior Living Residences - 1380 Columbia Rd
- Sherrill House - 135 South Huntington Avenue
- Sherrill House, Inc - 135 S Huntington Ave
- Solutions For Senior Care Inc. - 304-304A Newbury St
- South Cove Manor Nursing Home - 120 Shawmut Ave
- Spaulding Nursing & Therapy Center - North End - 70 Fulton St
- St Anthony's Residence - 103 Arch St
- St Joseph Rehab & Nursing Care Center - 321 Centre St
- Standish Village At Lower Mills - 1190 Adams Street
- Stonehedge Health Care Center - 5 Redlands Rd
- Susan S Bailis Assisted Living Community The - 352 Massachusetts Ave Bridge