Assisted Living Richmond
Richmond city is located in Richmond City County, Virginia State, US.
Assisted living in Richmond as it exists today emerged in the 1990s as an Virginia eldercare alternative on the continuum of care for people, for whom independent living is not appropriate but who do not need the 24-hour medical care provided by a nursing home and are too young to live in a retirement home. Assisted living is a philosophy of care and services promoting independence and dignity.
Richmond Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Richmond Assisted Living Home, is 804
Search for Richmond, VA assisted living facilities by their name or address
Richmond Assisted Living - Virginia
Zip Code is 23226 and Currently there are 44 assisted living homes and senior care homes in our database for Richmond City.
A distinction is generally made between Richmond medical and non-medical care, care provided by people who are not medical professionals. The latter is much less likely to be covered by insurance or public funds. In the US, 67% of the one million or so residents in assisted living facilities pay for care out of their own funds. The rest get help from family and friends and from state agencies. Medicare does not pay unless skilled-nursing care is needed and given in certified skilled nursing facilities or by a skilled nursing agency in the home.
Richmond Assisted living facilities usually do not meet Medicares requirements. However, Medicare does pay for some skilled care if the elderly person meets the requirements for the Medicare home health benefit.
Richmond Assisted Living - VA Retirement Homes - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Richmond assisted living homes by its names
- Beaufont Health Care Center - 200 Hioaks Rd
- Beaufont Towers - 7015 Carnation St
- Bellamy's Home For Adults - 3404 Semmes Ave
- Beth Shalom Rehabilitation Clinic - 1301 Gaskins Rd
- Beth Sholom Gardens - 2001 Lauderdale Dr
- Beth Sholom Home Of Virginia - 1600 John Rolfe Pkwy
- Bon Secours - 2201 Grove Ave
- Brighton Gardens Of Richmond - 1800 Gaskins Rd
- Brightstar - 10800 Midlothian Turnpike #120
- Ginter Hall Assisted Living Communities - 11300 Mall Ct
- Glenburnie Rehab & Nursing Center - 1901 Libbie Ave
- Guardian Place - 1620 N Hamilton St
- Lakewood Manor - 1900 Lauderdale Dr
- Lexington Court - 1776 Cambridge Dr
- Little Sisters Of The Poor - 1503 Michaels Rd
- Love Unlimited Inc - 2515 Williamsburg Rd
- Manorcare Health Services-imperial - 1719 Bellevue Ave
- Manorcare Health Services-stratford Hall - 2125 Hilliard Rd
- Market Square Apartments Ph 1 - 7300 Taw St
- Morningside Assisted Living And Alzheimer's Care - 3000 Skipwith Rd
- Our Lady Of Hope Health Center - 13700 N Gayton Rd
- Outlook Pointe At Chesterfield - 1000 Twinridge Ln
- Sitter And Barfoot Veterans Care Center - 1601 Broad Rock Blvd
- Spring Arbor Of Richmond - 9991 Ridgefield Pkwy
- Sunrise Assisted Living Of Richmond - 1807 N Parham Rd